Saturday, June 26, 2010

July 2010 trip

My Route



Last years two week scamping trip went so well I am taking another this year. I left yesterday morning from Dallas, Tx and I am sitting in my tent in tne National Forest Park right outside Hot Springs, AR.



This is the view I woke up to this morning




My goal was to make it to Petit Jean State Park but it was 5:30 and I did not feel like going another hour. I decided to stop right out side of Hot Springs. I choose a spot next to some other hard core bikers. They wined and dined me.



These are hard core Mary, Brenda and Troy.


They have been on the road from Fallon, Nevada for three months out of there 6 nonth planned trip. They all ride Goldwings with sidecars and pull their bed behind them. Really nice people




I am packing up to head on down the road, here is my last picture of my AR camp